Our concern for the quality of the environment is the main reason that the Directorate of Atlántida has identified the need to implement an Integrated Quality Management and Environment system.
The Quality and Environmental System implemented by ATLÁNTIDA meets all applicable legal and regulatory requirements of the ISO-9001 and ISO 14001 which apply when providing our services to exterior cleaning of ships and repairs underwater.
Being aware of the importance of the quality of the services we provide to our customers and the growing concerns they and society in general have about environmental conservation, we have developed a System of Quality and Environmental Management to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our services and we strive to continually improve our work with the least possible disruption to the environment.
- The vision of Atlántida in respect of the Environmental Quality is summarized in the following principles:
- Management and all workers of ATLÁNTIDA take full responsibility for their work.
- Focusing on satisfying our customers and respecting their views-suggestions and information for continuous improvement of our Quality Management and Environment System.
- Identification of environmental impacts due to our activities, pledging to implement all necessary steps to reduce, as far as possible and prevent any pollution from operations due to our work, bearing in mind the idea of environment protection.
- Compliance with all legal requirements that apply to works completed by Atlanta and other requirements we voluntarily subscribe too.
- Continuously improve all business activities and therefore the effectiveness of our Quality and Environment Systems.
Algeciras, September, 20th 2018
Accepted by Jesús M. Moreno Viñán