Quality Management & Environmental Systems Policy
Que Quality and Environmental System implemented by ATLANTIDA meets all applicable legal and regulatory requirements of the ISO-9001:2008 and ISO-14001:2004 which apply when providing our services to exterior cleaning of ships and repairs underwater.
Being aware of the importance of the quality of the services we provide to our customers and the growing concerns they and society in general have about environmental conservation, we have developed a System of Quality and Environmental Management to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our services and we strive to continually improve our work with the least possible disruption to the environment.
- Management and all workers of ATLANTIDA take full responsibility for their work.
- Focusing on satisfying our customers and respecting their views-suggestions and information for continuous improvement of our Quality Management and Environmental System.
- Identification of environmental impacts due to our activities, pledging to implement all necesary steps to reduce, as far as possible and prevent any pollution from operations due to our work, bearing in mind the idea of prevention rather the correction.
- Compliance with all legal requirements that apply to works completed by ATLANTIDA and other requirements we voluntarily subscribe too.
- Continuosly improve all business activities and therefore the effectiveness of our Quality and Environmental Systems.
Algeciras, 24 May 2011.